January 23rd, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Victoria Beckham, sole provider of Harper Seven’s ridiculous wardrobe, covers the March 2012 edition of Numero Tokyo in a to-die-for turquoise leather trench.
To put things into perspective, this was the “highlight” of our weekends.
- Former Paraguay striker, Salvador Cabanas, made his triumphant return to professional football, two years after nearly dying from a gun shot to the head that’s fragments are still partially lodged in his skull. Delicate golf claps for him overcoming such a horrific ordeal.
- Coleen Rooney was a jet-setting lady in red and black at Heathrow after flying in from Miami. She was in the sunshine state throughout last week shooting her next campaign for Littlewoods.
Image: FameFlynet Pictures.
- Five footballers playing for Brighton in England’s second-tier League Championship – plus one other player from third-tier side, Bournemouth – were arrested on suspicion of sexual assault. Only one has since been eliminated from the police investigation: Tommy Elphick, a 24-year-old Brighton defender.
- Hiccups for 13 days? Absolutely brilliant get-out-of-work-because-we-are-siiiccck excuse!
- Sunday was the first time we saw Sara Carbonero flex her acting muscles for Pantene Pro-V, and to be honest, we kind of enjoyed it.
- Ex-Liverpool and Man City player, Dietmar Hamann, has opened up about his severe gambling problem in his new autobiography, “The Didi Man”. Losing £288,400 in one fell swoop was apparently the wake up call he needed in order to turn his life around.