February 27th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Setting the tone for things to come, how opportunistically great is this Kickette Army soldier girl’s epic photobomb?
- Joining the illustrious cast of “WAG: The Musicial” is Michael Chopra’s ex. You remember them, Kickettes? They were the couple who fought out the demise of their brief marriage via Facebook. Caring levels for this news remains minimal, but let’s watch this space.
- Despite us being Coke-from-a-red-can fans, we applaud Pepsi Max’s efforts to get us to switch over to the dark side. USMNT players are possibly the most enticing, low-cal collateral on this side of the equator.
- When a club owner’s wife gets to deliver her husband’s team halftime talk, somewhere out there a little WAG gets her angel wings.
- Hot Hall of Famer, Iker Casillas, and Finest Five numero dos, Cesc Fabregas, were caught on camera holding hands. Their skipping over the river and through the woods to grandma’s house wasn’t. UPDATE: the image is apparently as old as their communal grandma’s house. Which we still need to see pictures of, BTW.
- Wolf whistling is not exactly how we’d describe our brand of vocal corralling, but maybe these lads can teach us a thing or two about their naming and shaming tactics. It got Abbey Crouch’s attention, so why not try wolf whistling on for size? [via The Sun]
- We hate Scrabble but we’re always down for a rousing round of Words (and Hands) With Friends. Gerard Pique, call us. We promise not to send you straight to voicemail if you do.
- Commenter Jayy pointed out to us today that Aaron “Sex on Legs” Ramsey’s ankle is crocked, preventing him from playing in Wednesday’s Gary Speed tribute match. We wish we could more regularly update injury stories such as this one, but unfortunately the numerous hidden cameras we’ve planted in locker rooms and on physio stations never seem to catch the more pertinent areas of our interests.
- On that note, pardon our recent (and incessant) Arsenal drooling. Sometimes we get stuck in a criminally foine and insanely Adorkable rut even though there’s other players, hawt policemen (i.e. this guy) teams and stories (i.e. Neymar underwear news) for us to get to. We’re kinda soz, Kickettes. But also kinda not.