March 5th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image via tumblr.
The idea of being spoon-fed fruit by a loving Alex Pato is not one that appeals to us in any way, so absolutely no hissy-fits, wailing and sounds of hip-flasks being hastily located and opened were heard when we saw this image.
Oh, we’re all going to hell anyway, so why would one more huge lie matter?
- A judge who was sentencing a man for assaulting his wife launched a particularly scathing attack on Liverpool’s Luis Suarez, saying he’s been carrying on like a “petulant” and “spoilt child”. And how, exactly, are the two related? Well, the husband is a Manchester United fan, with his alibi blaming Suarez for enraging him to the point of throwing the TV remote at his partner’s face after the Uruguayan footballer refused to shake Patrice Evra’s hand. Big W-T-F about this story and this other United-related one, Kickettes.
- Helen Flanagan, WAG of Swansea’s Scott Sinclair, refused to put her boobs away.
- Olivier Giroud has been getting some stick in France over *that* kiss, and in an attempt to play down the hysteria to L’Equipe, Giroud said of his lip locked mate Debauchy: “He hasnt said anything, I dont think he minded.” Minded…? He probably enjoyed it!
- Contrary to what Elen Rives has said on Twitter, the daughters she shares with Frank Lampard do not call Christine Bleakley mum.
- Episode two of “Colin’s Corner” is out and it’s another LOL-inducing clip that’s worth watching.
- Now that his undies have proved overwhelmingly popular with H&M customers, David Beckham will reportedly be designing a collection of suits for the Swedish clothing brand.
Were your weekends good, bad or so-so, dear readers?