March 26th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Filmed in a “We Are The World” documentary style, PSG’s new song, “Allez Paris Saint-Germain,” is set to a disco track.
It’s Miserable Monday, so we’re going to let this one slide.
- The hottest thing a man can do for us is give us his last piece of bacon. The second hottest thing a man can do for us is scramble a cheesy omelette.
- Syrian state TV thought Leo Messi was sending subliminal messages to the country’s rebels. We couldn’t make this stuff up even if we wanted to.
- It’s truly the end of an iconic era in footie history, Kickettes.
- Streaking at a football (or, in their case, soccer) game? Playing basketball with the president? These four Canadians are living out their bucket lists in front of the whole world.
- Our friends at “Jay DeMerit Story” are running a contest that we’re considering rigging. Head on over to their site for more details before we try and skew the results in our favour.