August 1st, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- A few hotties from Hanover 96 spent their day of rest stroking some sea lions at the zoo. Wild animals and footballers – they get us every time.
- Newly-appointed USMNT manager, Jürgen Klinsmann, has actually made it in America once before. Who knew and why didn’t they share sooner?
- Harry Redknapp turned tricks for Sky Sports in his new advert for the network. Spiffy!
- Football literally took over the universe while we were busy taking over the telly remote.
- Time to change your desktop themes y’all. May we recommend this crew of shirtless Polish players to brighten your computer’s boot-up?