April 30th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
FYI, Kickettes – a few of our staffers are making the trip up to Manchester for tonight’s derby, which means fact/spell-checked stories and drunk tweeting can not be guaranteed.
Otherwise, how’s Monday going over thus far for you?
- Jermain Defoe is allegedly back to his old ways, stepping out with some girl who isn’t his current steady, Alexandra Burke. On a scale of Not Shocked to No Sh*t Sherlock, where does this story rank?
- Sarah Brandner made her TV debut. No unglamourous downgrade in hair, makeup or wardrobe could hold her gorgeousness back.
- Chivas USA’s goalkeeper, Dan Kennedy, can hit it anytime he wants, ain’t that right Kickettes?
- Hair stylist to the footie stars, Leo Bancroft, revealed how particular Abbey (Clancy) Crouch is about Peter’s hair when he sits down for a trim. Bancroft did not, however, disclose who or what inspired Fernando Torres’ recent butter blond manlights.
- Melissa Satta launched a Twitter offensive to silence those who’ve blamed her for Kevin-Prince Boateng’s recent physical problems. “Learn before you speak” (of the couple’s bedroom antics), the rumoured mother-to-be (?!?) cautioned, during a momentary lapse of memory.