July 23rd, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Pull out those curlers and get the coffee on, Kickettes, we’ve lots to catch up on today.
Oh, and yes, we are still intoxicated from last night’s PSG vs Chelsea game. More on that later.
How was your weekend, btw?
- Ilary Blasi cut a “lonesome” (and toned) figure on the beach in Sabaudia. Apparently she’s been missing her hot ass husband like whoa ever since he left town for Roma’s preseason tour. She should try rolling around in her money to ease her pain.
- Ick, this is just bad form. Condolences to the Reyna fam for their heartbreaking loss.
- Before Yolanthe Cabau married Wesley Sneijder, she was seriously contemplating a nude Playboy photo shoot to boost her fame and fortune, a former editor of the magazine claimed. Once she became a WAG, however, she and her agent reportedly told the nudie mag to take a hike. This was pretty major news in the Netherlands for the past 48 hours and we haven’t a clue as to why.
Images: PETER MUHLY/AFP/GettyImages; Ross Kinnaird/Getty Images.
- Manchester City’s forever un-cutie, Carlos Tevez, served as golfer Andres Romero’s
bi*ch guest caddie at the 141st Open Championship at Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Club in England. Unfortunately, Romero came last – a fact which surprises us, given how much time Tevez has spent on the golf course in the last twelve months.
- We have a newfound respect for gif-makers. Anyone else super duper excited to see more of this Suso kid?
- The Robin van Persie transfer saga was unrelenting. All. Weekend. Long. To summarise, Sir Alex Ferg expressed interest in the player’s services, “not on my watch!” said Arsene Wenger. Meanwhile, off in the far away land of delusion, were Juventus. Fortunately for us, Aaron Ramsey’s undeniably adorable optimism about it all remained intact.