June 19th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image: The Mirror.
Sorry we’ve been slow on the gossip cheat sheet uptake lately, Kickettes. We truly have no excuse.
But we will provide one example of the type of day we’ve been having: this morning on the tube, we saw a delectable Nemanja Vidic-type lookalike. When he stood up to get off, he swung his backpack up over his shoulder, causing his shirt to ride up, and we were gifted a flash of finely toned abs. You know how we feel about ab-flashes, yes?
But then, as he was waiting for the doors to open, he reached up seductively… and smelt his fingers.
So, yeah. We’re still dealing with that.
- Sara Carbonero’s combined Euro 2012 work and play output has Iker-rific thus far.
- You have absolutely no idea how many amusing scenarios we cooked up in our heads to explain this photo. The truth is, though, that Drogula was taking part in a exhibition match in Dehli, and the man embracing him with the fervour of a Kickette who’s had too many energy drinks is Indian cricketer, Virat Kholi.
- Let it be known that our made up version of the events at left was much, much more interesting.
- Edit to your social calendars, Kickettes: Frank and Christine are marrying next summer, not this summer.
- We always had a hunch Kaka was born to be wild.
- Diego Maradona was in Argentina to attend the premiere of a documentary made by his older, single and lovable daughter, Dalma.
- Three Toronto FC players were arrested in nightclub brawl.
- Rapper 50 Cent expressed his desire to make billions by befriending Wayne Rooney.
- The 2012/13 EPL fixture schedule was released; which match ups next seasons are you looking forward to the most, Kickettes?