July 2nd, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Steven Gerrard (his abdominals – holler) and his wife of five years, Alex, spent the weekend partying it up at the Encore Hotel’s pool in Las Vegas. Images: Daily Mail.
We need her and her WAGtastic ways. We couldn’t make it through the dark days of the well dressed and the modest without this woman. With so few things in this world that are dependable, Alex has always come through for us, waving the WAG flag of orange skin, French manicured falsies and teflon hair-do’s consistently and reliably.
Not many out there have this skill, and it’s time we recognise this.
Rant: over. And so, we continue…
- This is the kind of Sh*t American soccer fans say, which is tame compared to the Sh*t Kickettes say.
- How lazy are many members of the world media? Just ask Brooksy of Yahoo’s Dirty Tackle.
- Congrats to Sochaux/USMNT player, Charlie Davies, and his new wife, Nina, who tied the knot over the weekend in Boston. Stu Holden (who brought his model girlfriend Karalyn West as his date), Oguchi Onyewu and Alejandro Bedoya served as groomsmen while Sacha Kljestan (with his new wife, Jamie) were among the fine footy guests.
- French NT sponsors are miffed over the squad’s recent behaviour at the Euros and are subsequently cutting off some of their previously promised funds.
- Landon Donovan listed his 5-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom compound in Manhattan Beach, amidst rumours he is leaving to play in England again. You can see how large he was living in Cali here.
- Some ‘ballers take better mugshots than others. Looking at you, guy on the bottom right.