July 30th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image: Splash News/East News.
While one or two of the more hardy Kickette staff bothered to hit the “Post” button during last week’s HQ holiday in America, the majority of us took the “happily buried beneath shopping bags, blissed out and blessedly unaware of the outside world” high road.
That was, until this morning.
If you too have found yourself back at your desk for the first time since discovering it actually was possible for you to drink your own weight in tequila, here’s a quick rundown of what (we think) happened while we were MIA.
Any mistakes, please forgive. We haven’t technically opened our eyes yet.
- Excuses to post this photo of Ronaldo and his son from days ago include Junior running with his knapsack and not one, but two untranslatable articles in Portuguese. But also because, Dirty Tackle’s Brooks has way more of where these came from to whet your appetites.
- Abbey Crouch is penning a new beauty column for The Sun. Abbey is a proud Liverpudlian, curlers and all, which makes her new gig that much more interesting given the city’s not-so-great relations with the daily. But, to each her own.
- A grey trackie-wearing Danny Welbeck popped into a Spar store in Manchester with his mates. Just nod and smile, Kickettes.
- Newlywed Andres Iniesta presented his first film, “The Pirates!,” along with some of his homemade wine in his hometown of Fuentealbilla. According to Marca.com, the Euro 2012 champion was “delighted” to lend his voice for one of the movie’s characters, the Albino Pirate. We couldn’t make this up if we tried.
- LFC’s new documentary/TV show seems ideal for when we go into weekend hangover hibernation mode.