September 10th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
For Kickette HQ, coffee is currency.
Ditto for good hair days.
- Lena Gercke admitted that not only does she find stubble sexy on a guy, she also has a thing for grey beards.
- Sir Alex Ferguson crashed Andy Murray’s press conference.
- Didier Drogba was offered the chance to become the highest-paid player in MLS history, it was revealed. As we all know, he went to China instead.
- Typically humble Zlatan Ibrahimovic accepted his spot on Malamo’s ‘Walk of Fame’.
- More about C-Ron’s sappy saga emerged, including claims that he threatened to leave Real Madrid. Anyone else bored to tears by this drama-rama already?