September 25th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
We’re quick with news on this end if you can’t tell.
Anywho, if you only have five minutes of procrastination time pencilled in for the day, you’re in luck because we only have five can’t miss stories from the weekend. Make yourself a cuppa (or make someone make you a cuppa), expect lots of air quotes and join us after the jump!
1. David Villa and his wife, Patricia, are believed to be expecting their third child (a son, a handful of our followers tell us). The couple also have squishy-and-squeeze-a-licious daughters, Zaida and Olaya. Patricia is allegedly more than six months along.
2. Danielle Lloyd has spoken out against her online bullies. Here’s some out of context phrases: “sick internet trolls”, “perverted taunts”, “awoke in a pool of blood”, “left scarred and with an AA-cup”, “ended up taking anti-depressents”, “allergic to weddings”, “stripped of the title after posing nude” and – last but not least – “the Sunday Mercury can reveal“.
Image: Bauer Griffin.
3. There’s supposedly a mole in the Real Madrid locker room and his name is Iker Casillas, a site called Digital Confidential desperately wants us to believe. Since our girlcrush for Sara Carbonero is bubbling under, we’d like to politely tell Digital Confidential to go f*ck themselves. Too mean?
4. Abbey Clancy Crouch is so busy being a working mum that she sometimes doesn’t have time to wash her hair for days on end. “Sometimes doesn’t have time to wash her hair for days on end” is an awesomely non-descript description. It’s kind of like saying, “Abbey sometimes don’t have time to inject fillers into her lips for days on end”.
5. Hulk is no Messi, demoted Zenit star Igor Denisov said yesterday. Wow, Igor’s recent fall from captaincy grace has been a fast, ego-bruising one. Why can’t his obliques and the St Petersburg higher-ups just get along? For everyone with six pack tunnel vision’s sake?
Image: Getty Images.
Editor Note: our mailman hasn’t been frequenting us as much as he used to or we like, Kickettes. Help him help us by e-mailing non-urgent or frivolous questions for our cray-cray team, sharing stories and tips that must be published on Kickette’s mainpage this instant and/or writing to praise/complain about our site’s functions that we didn’t even know existed until we accidentally disabled them. In other words, as long as you avoid the philosophical and existential stuff, we want to hear from our soldier girls and boys!