October 17th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Within the past two free time days of ours, we had an epiphany. Vodka isn’t an evil, horribly-tasting means to our stressful week ends. No, it’s actually water packaged up in pretty (and chilled) glass bottles specifically made for fun people like ourselves.
We’re so fun, in fact, that our gossip cheat sheet is insanely late and error-ridden due to our post-alcohol shakes. But what else is new?
- Benoit Assou-Ekotto summarised the global game of domestic footy this weekend by claiming that ‘footballers love money, not the shirt’. You find his comments to be true or false, Kickettes?
- Harper Seven Beckham attended the first of what (we can only assume) will be many football matches in her life. While her brothers watched Daddy B in action, she stared longingly at a bottle. We do that, too.
- We always knew Victor Valdes had the modeling spirit in him, but now a talent agency has agreed with us. Moral victory!
- Have you ever had a secret (or not-so-secret) admirer, Kickettes? We have, and all we got out of the deal was a stinky restraining order. Which is very different from the flowers and cheek peck this Ukranian lines(wo)man received.
- Porno midget may not be politically correct, or even nice in every sense of the word, but it made us giggle all the same.
- Queens Park Rangers’ Joey Barton spoke at the Professional Players Federation National Conference 2011 today. He was admirably busy campaigning for the release of documents relating to the 1989 Hillsborough Disaster.
We just can’t keep up, can you?