September 26th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Victor Ulloa (above in the yellow keeper shirt) made our sh*t list after he publicly lashed out at a female referee saying, ‘Women exist to cook and serve men, not to get involved in soccer’. Oh son, you obviously do not know who you are messing with!
- Frank Lampard doesn’t cry, we just discovered. Rather, he gets a ‘little bit dewy’. Don’t we all, honey buns.
- Have you seen the longest-ever headed goal yet? Norway’s footballers are really stepping up their fame game lately.
- Mark your calendars, Kickettes: Andres Iniesta is allegedly getting hitched to longtime love/baby momma Ana Ortiz in July 2012.
- Which footballer has been known to lather on some lovely lady hand and body creams? We can’t narrow it down to just one name since we’ve witnessed about five or so players using said products in our presence.
- And who exactly thought Maradona was fit to legally operate heavy machinery? We’d like to have a word with him (obviously not a woman’s doing).