October 3rd, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image Credit: Stuart Wilson/Getty Images Europe.
Our weekends were filled with Iker in tight pants-greatness, thank you for asking. How ’bout yourselves, Kickettes?
- John and Toni Terry attended the ‘Fashion for Good’ charity event at Brooklands Hotel just at the beginning of the weekend. Grievously, JT’s fashion was no good.
- LA Lakers basketball player, Kobe Bryant, starred in a new advert with some Serie A stars. Yum.
- Louise Redknapp must be feeling the recent baby delivery heat since she admitted her desire to add to her brood with Jamie Redknapp.
- Women and children are now allowed entrance into Turkish league games for free as part of its crusade against hooliganism. Even if that’s not a real word: yipee!
- And finally, some straight Beck Talk for ya in more than 140 characters: David’s been going gray since Harper’s arrival; he’s also gotten chummy with Jo-Lo’s ex hubby; all before gracing WSJ Magazine with his well-suited silhouette.