July 5th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your (Extended) Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Having just returned from her latest holiday in Baleares Island, Spain with Frank ‘The Sun has my bare bum exposed, how do you like me now?’ Lampard, Christine Bleakely’s “Daybreak” co-host, Adrian Chiles, declared her skin colouring to be a shade of ‘burnt bacon brown’ on live telly.
- Pardon our delay, but if you have a heart, it will weep upon watching this a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e video about the underprivileged kids of Margatania F.C.
- Aston Villa’s Brad Guzan recently got married and made a movie trailer about the experience. Wedding photo albums = soo 2010.
- On Friday we told you about the Crouch/Clancy nuptials, in which Peter’s tux looked utterly ridiculous much to everyone’s delight. Too bad he won’t be bowing to our humourous ensemble pressures whilst on his honeymoon in Ibiza.
- Claudio Marchisio, Giampaolo Pazzini and their ladies are spending their holiday time together on the rocks and beaches of Sardinia. Looks like…fun?
Image Credit: Milestone. Thanks EC!
- If you’re in need of a summer transfer window recap, look no further. Still searching for a complete a list of all the EPL clubs’ pre-season training schedules and locations for stalking-intensive purposes? Consider it done!
- Unfortunately for Coleen, she had to handle her own Louis V. on a beach in the South of France over the weekend. Although not exactly arduous work for the WAG, it was the least she could do for hubby Wayne, who most likely paid for her, their friends and family’s jaunt to the South of France.
Image Credit: PacificCoastNews.com.
- A month or so after some ladies from the German national team appeared nude in Playboy, three members of the French Women’s World Cup squad have posed naked for German newspaper, Bild, under the phrase, ‘Is this how we should show up before you come to our games?’ to increase awareness for their sport. Well, that’s certainly one way to do it.