November 26th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Edit
In another case of old relationships coming back to haunt you, Danny Simpson’s baby mamma Stephanie (who claims to be pregnant with their second child) has accused him of cheating on her with pop songstress, sex tapestress and X Factor judgestress, Tulisa, towards the end of their relationship. Separately, Krystal Benjamin (his alleged side, side piece) accused the right back of cheating on Stephanie throughout their 10 month long fling (which supposedly included jibberish sexts and free flights to the Southampton home he shared with Stephanie for late night romps). Jenny Thompson is also mixed up in the mess (and also pregnant, but not with his child) because – c’mon – how could she not be involved in this love quadrangle somehow?
Over the weekend Danny finally went on the public defense, insisting everyone around him knows the truth about these sordid tabloid stories.
It’s safe to say these allegations have really taken the jam out of gossip-loving doughnut this morning.
Other news of relative note:
- The Beckhams minus David flew to London, immediately proceeded to Gordon and Tana Ramsey’s crib. Harper wore her prized Burberry cape. [Public.fr]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s wrecked Ferrari may or may not be sold to the highest eBay bidder. [KCKRS]
- If you know the year Abbey and Peter Crouch tied the knot, you could win a signed photo of the trouty pouty WAG. [Hunger TV]
- AS Roma and its kit manufacturer are at odds over ‘serious defects’. Wearing kits on the pitch altogether is as serious a defect as any, we reckon. [Yahoo's Dirty Tackle]
- In between chain smoking and being generally annoying, Helen Flanagan has beens sneaking chocolate from the I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! producers. We can’t wait until she gets booted from the jungle so we can go back to not caring about her or her boyfriend. [OK!]
- Speaking of Scott Sinclair, Man City supporters have been taunting him about his WAG’s antics, set loosely to the soundtrack of a Disney movie classic. [Unreality TV]
- Speaking of Man City, Kolo Toure ‘tricked’ a British student into believing he was a car salesman so he could carry on an undercover affair with her. He’s married, but maybe not for much longer? [Deadspin]
Forgive us for not asking sooner, but how was the 18 pounds of stuffing and gravy our US Kickettes planned on consuming in the name of pilgrims and popcorn or whatever the Thanksgiving holiday is for?