February 22nd, 2010
Kickette Catch-Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- We tweeted a call to Kickette caption action with this photo of Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas and Guti attending the 10th Annual Marca Forum. As you might’ve seen, Iker went with a white belt (?) while Guti opted against treating his damaged hair with some quality split end mender that morning. Catch up on some of the fun suggestions here, and please, don’t hesitate to play along in the comments.
- Cruz Beckham celebrated his fifth birthday. Popsugar commemorated this milestone by featuring his most adorable moments from the past five years. Head over there only if you want to set your ovaries on fire.
- Ryan Giggs topped the “Golden Oldies” list of men over the age of 33 who still have got it. Do you agree?
- Our Abbey Clancy girl crush continued when we saw her latest work for Italian magazine, Jack. FYI, she’s their March covergirl.
- Frank Lampard channeled James Bond in a steamy attempt to save football. We also read from several sources that he and Christine Bleakley have called time on their courtship. Update: We’ve just seen pics of Christine outside Lampsy’s house, dated the 19th of February. How very interesting…
- Meanwhile, his ex-fiancee Elen did her best “Bride of Frankenstein“ poses to unveil the latest lingerie pieces Tesco added to its high-brow Diamond Boutique.