March 31st, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
Champions League part 2 is tonight and Pep’s tongue is ready for action. Hee. Will Leo Messi arrive brown trousers style? Let’s hope he ditches the Mini Cooper in time as it’s seriously ruining his mojo. Let’s not go near the footwear.
- Although initial reports have Wayne Rooney’s injury taking him out for 2-4 weeks, at this stage, nothing has been formally confirmed. FYI, seeing one of the world’s best players limping off the pitch in obvious pain ranks pretty highly on our “bitch, please!” scale.
Editor Note: Kickette’s often imitated, hardly duplicated two-night results observations returns tomorrow. Expect heightened levels of manflesh debauchery.
- Unsolved Real Madrid mysteries: what part of middle America is the Higuain family really from, y’all? [Photo Spot Courtesy of Don da Bola]
- Francesco Totti from A to Z? Sure, we’ll take that. Twice.
- Yikes. Everton’s Dan Gosling is out for nine months with a knee injury.
- Where should Jose Mourinho go next? (We wanted to say ‘our house’, but that option isn’t available.)
- Maradona gets bitten by his dog. Can we get a reality TV show hook up here or what?
- Thanks to our astute readers, we are reminded that while Albiol celebrated the birth of his second daughter Alma in January, we had yet to see the 2-month-old out and about. The happy family was spotted in Madrid recently with their hands full of rosy pink.