April 2nd, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
Having only just recovered from the intense, fun-filled and good-spirited hilarity that is April Fools Day (anyone sensing a teensy bit of irony there?) we happened upon these where did I leave my meds images for the 2010 calendar from Italian side Napoli.
Though entertained, we would like to offer a note of caution: Anyone remember Swatch watches? They too were shiny, fashionable and very ‘European’ but in the end we realised they were basically inexpensive and made of plastic. We’re only saying.
The bellas at Straight-Up Serie A get full, awe-filled credit for the find.
- More Beck talk as Geri Halliwell puts her foot in it (like this isn’t going to come back and bite her) and a rumour circulates that DVB are trying for a little lady bubba. We’re sorry, but we had enough trouble dealing with this. The idea of David in a similar pose with daughter? Well, let’s just say there may be consequences.
- Practical parenting with the Torres family now. We’re not quite sure at what age one should commence bitchface training but it would appear that young Nora is an early starter. Either that or she’s just mocked Daddy’s gnome hat. Loudly. Style note: Two snaps for Olalla’s Blank Denim jeggings.
- Rio Ferdinand, you’re bloody fit, you are.
- We haven’t seen much of Sthefany Brito since she married Pato, but she has finally reappeared on our radar, posing for Italian magazine, Luxury, and looking super hot. Word in the Audrey Hepburn-style photo shoot is that she’s thinking about returning to Brazil to work. We doubt she will struggle to find it.
- In transfer news, rumour has it that Real Madrid are showing an interest in Bordeaux midfielder Yoann Gourcuff. Our feelings are mixed. On one hand, a bigger club means more exposure. But we’re so not sure if we ready for him to be taking fashion advice from this man.
- The very antithesis of a metrosexual man like Yoann, this top ten of hairy honchos (what is the collective term for a gathering of beards anyway. A hairball? A hideous?) has been selected for your viewing pleasure by the Spoiler. Uh, cheers guys.
- Players from AC Milan and Palermo know how to play a proper game of human tetris.