April 7th, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
Photo via Getty Images Europe
- Who believes Jose was rudely awakened before he finished his nap?
- Speaking of grizzlies,The Spoiler is (quite admirably) campaigning to bring back the horrifying facial stuff. – now. Do we agree with this movement towards the hirsute or should it be washed down the plug hole like the scratchy old wisps that spawned it?
- Vital issues such as how to contain Leo Messi rage on, including his position in the ranks of world players evah and ownership (or not) of Kaka are all covered here & here. Funnily enough though, no one has suggested turning him into a piñata. Which might just work for us if Tootsie Rolls are involved.
- Jozy Altidore has quite a nice backstep. The U.S. NT member & Hull City star denied that he made comments slating England prior to the teams meeting in the group stages of the World Cup.
- Technology news now: Rafa’a new iPad is causing problems at Liverpool FC. We’re also on tenterhooks for the launch, but realistically the only thing the iPad will offer us is something extra to leave in a bar/club/train/dumpster.
- Meanwhile, more bad news for Liverpool fans.
- And Cescy. Come round & see us, baby. We’ll take your mind off it…
- Ok, so it’s possible we’re still a bit scratchy from the whole chocolate poisoning thing at Easter. But Cheryl, please. We’re all still trying to work out whether you were married to one in the first place.
- Ryan Giggs has turned to yoga as an alternative to party mayhem. Rumours that Carlo Ancelotti has implemented compulsory pilates at Chelsea FC are as yet unconfirmed. As for us, we’d like to nom on Nemanja to ease our tensions.
- Confirmation that those ladies are trying to kill us off comes with this. We fear for their servers as this much cute is bound to cause some sort of overload. It has in the Kickette office, anyway. Oh Nando. The hair has always been an issue, baby boy.
- Lastly, more ovary bashing baby pics. It’s relentless here, it really is…