April 21st, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
- It’s been reported that Franck Ribery’s wife is standing by her man, despite his admission to engaging in (what he thought was) legal prostitution. It’s ick to contemplate but for those not following this human trafficking story, prostitution is legal for women 18+ in France. The girl in question was 17 at the time.
- Rumours are circulating that Ruben de la Red and wifey, Tania, named their newborn son Cayetano. Let us know if you’ve heard differently.
- Just in case the warm Spring weather is another fake out, The Spoiler has compiled the 10 best football movies list that you should review before the next rainy day sneaks up behind us.
- Elen has resurfaced. You know it’s a bad night when Kerry Katona out-dresses you.
- We imagine Nicklas Bendtner’s feelings were quite hurt once he discovered he got bumped from Denmark‘s 2010 World Cup anthem. We also imagine wandering the halls of his girlfriend’s castle is a good exercise in boosting his self-esteem.
- The only way Jose Mourinho will play Harry Potter in the next movie installment is if he gets his own line of “The Special One” quidditch broomsticks.
- We’re tired of hearing about how shocking it is that Posh smiled in her new advert for LG. It’s not hard to show teeth when you’re staring at a check with five zeroes on the end.
- The Seattle Sounders third kit is very DayGlo, no?
- Lastly, a blind item: which EPL player was informed by his (now) ex-girlfriend that scrubbing up after a match was essential?