April 27th, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
You may have noticed we’ve been a little man-flesh heavy recently. While this isn’t necessarily a problem, an overdose of anything is bad for one’s health so we rather generously thought we would refresh your palates with some WAG goss.
Above, you will see Abbey Clancy shopping. For discount carpet. This is odd, but we’re prepared to overlook it on the grounds that it’s a relief to see a WAG doing something she is meant to be doing. Lately we have noticed an unnerving trend of WAG’s expending effort. Like real, proper effort. Marathon running, water skiing, competitive ballroom dancing. All worthy pursuits, we’re sure, but we hadn’t exactly factored this into our life plan. We were working the ‘get the man, get the car, get the house, get the ring, get all the handbags in the fugging world’ angle. Now we have to learn running too?
- Another victim of the craze for inappropriate vehicular decoration is Stephen Ireland, who we learn may be about to get a shark installed in his kitchen. Can sharks be pimped out? ‘Chrome’ shark? ‘Go faster stripes’ shark? Ooh, tartan shark! We do hope this becomes the new must have player accessory.
- We now move surreptitiously back into the man-flesh area, hopefully without anyone noticing. Will Yoann Gourcuff be able to ‘wear’ the sky blue shirt of Manchester City? It’s a difficult look to pull off, as Carlos Tevez continually demonstrates.
- Ditto Christoph Metzelder in the slightly darker blue of Schalke 04. These are vital questions, people!
- Oh, Philippe. Baby. Come here. We’ve got something that’ll make you weep.
- Actually, if this happens we may well be in tears too.
- Football Barbie will take it from here. We’re late for our nap.