May 18th, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
This is why the off-season is dangerous to one’s mental health: the brilliant Studs-Up “The Wizard of Coz” comic series based on fancy pink football boots and the havoc they wreak. Warning: contains Nicklas Bendtner as the Wicked Witch of the East, Fernando Torres as Glinda complete with pink… cotton candy(??) as shoulder pads.
- Chezza got paid a quarter of a mill for 30 minutes work. Don’t hate, appreciate.
- From the “which rep planted this story?” files: The Beckhams make-out in the cinema.
- Alex Gerrard isn’t hitting the gym while she’s on vacation with the family.
- Samuel Eto’o has diagonal abs. Impressive.
- Why Guti rules: he gets a yellow card when he’s not even on the pitch. Bad bout of PMT, maybe?
- John Terry’s ability to catch a beer can with one hand is kind of a turn on.
- Hot Germans in suits, in B&W. It’s all good.
- Can you ID this footballer’s house? It’s a stalker’s time to shine, so don’t be shy.
Follow us on Twitter if you want the breaking news first or to see photos we can’t afford to buy, fan us on Facebook if you want to discuss Sergio’s pleather jackets, and subscribe to our RSS feed in your reader if you know what the hell that is. Cheers!