June 9th, 2010
Lazy Links & Randoms
Image : Getty Images Europe via Zimbio.
- Having got a touch cross about the media following his boys on safari yesterday, England NT coach Fabio Capello lost his rag this morning as well, after he caught photographers trying to take pictures inside the training complex. Scary man or befuddled pensioner? You decide.
- Dani Guiza’s baby mama drama is the gossip gift that keeps on giving. The latest? He received a court ruling to kick his ex, Nuria, out of the home they once shared. The deed’s in his name, he’s pulling rank, and Nuria is calling poverty foul since she and her son are supposedly now stuck in the streets.
- A large beard and Men Without Hats 1982 hit ‘Safety Dance’ in one advert? Whatever this guy’s selling, we’re buying!
- And big commiseration’s to Portugal’s Nani, who has fallen victim to the WC injury curse. Please, make it stop, someone!
- Earlier today we tweeted a random but essential photo of a micro pig wearing wellies. We sincerely hope you saw it.
- Danielle Lloyd drops a subtle hint regarding financial propriety to her fellow WAG’s. Don’t sit on the fence, Dani!
- Widow’s peak weirdo to uber hottie David Villa deftly demonstrates the impact that a little hairgel (and a soul patch) can have.
- And for all you ladies missing Nandina’s goldie locks, here’s a last glimpse. Altogether now… ahhhhh.
And if all that still isn’t enough to sate you, please browse Metro Sport UK’s list of top World Cup blogs, including our very own. Wahey!