July 27th, 2012
Lazy Links & Randoms
Iker Muniain looks how we feel. Image: The Denim Kit via David de Gea’s twitter.
We’ve been inspired (or de-spired) by all the ‘ballers on breaks as of late, so Kickette HQ is spending what’s left of our American holiday at spa-filled pastures new. Due to insane time zone differences and not wanting to get salt scrub in our iPhones, our normal posting schedule will resume on Monday.
Have a great weekend, Kickettes!
- The players of Paris Saint-Germain were kind enough to share their private yacht with our staff last Friday. We will eventually get to rehashing all the gossip with our dear readers. Eventually. And that’a a pinky promise. [KCKRS]
- Mr Levy, your trousers appear to be aflame. [Mirror Football]
- File this under “things we wish we thought of first”: Lainey’s nickname for Harper Beckham, H7. [Lainey Gossip]
- In a wonderful moment of Balotelliness, Man City’s hit man told Umbro he’d be a fighter in the UFC if it weren’t for his football career. [Dirty Tackle]
- Alert the presses! Earlier this week Xavi was on a boat with a woman! [Of Headbands And Heartbreaks]
- The Olympics Opening Ceremony is tonight, even though the football is already underway. Slow clap for Japan’s MNT, as well as Senegal, for their surprisingly strong starts in the opening round. [TIME, NBC Olympics]
- Speaking of the Olympics, we can almost hear North Korea’s nuclear weapons changing direction. [The Guardian, Image: AP Photo/Lynne Cameron, PA]
- Because we simply can’t escape the crying Twihards on Youtube, see the removal vans outside Rob and Kristen’s L.A. home after the 22-year-old actress shockingly admitted to having an affair. Poor Renesmee, from a broken home. [Youtube, 3am]