January 21st, 2010
Off The Market: Philipp Lahm To Marry Claudia Schattenberg
Philippe, his turtleneck and Claudia back in 2008.
A big congratulations go out to Bayern’s Philipp Lahm and his long time gal, Claudia Schattenberg who plan to marry this summer.
Let’s have a quick run down of the couple deets:
- The pair originally met when they were both 16 through mutual friends but only started dating 2 years ago.
- When they got together, Claudia was a Mercedes employee. Girl’s got taste.
- Philippe is 26, she is… 25. So, if they met when they were both 16, that makes no sense.
- Not unless she hasn’t had her birthday yet or was born on a leap year or something. We’re not googling it. Don’t make us.
- The happy date of nuptials will be post-World Cup (of course) and is slotted for the 14th of July in Bavaria.
Nice one, Philippe! We love it when a ‘baller takes a wifey.