May 14th, 2009
Real Madrid at the Madrid Tennis Open
Image via BEW
Real Madrid coach Juande Ramos and players Arjen Robben, Raul, Fernando Gago, Iker Casillas and Wesley Sneijder hit the Madrid Tennis Open yesterday.
- Raul looked classy, his wife Mamen, usually gorgeous, looked… assy and waxy.
- The ex-WAGs were fully in attendance: Iker Casillas’s fling-thing, Ariadne Artiles, and Guti’s ex-wife Arantxa de Benito both were on hand.
- Stalking your ex is so last month.
- Look at Iker’s face. This is the facial expression of a man who wished he had made different relationship choices. Or not, we could just be projecting.
- Wesley Sneijder made sure he brought his biceps with along.
- Wesley has been going through his own fair share of relationship drama. His wife Ramona announced their divorce in late 2008 after rumours that he was hooking up on the side with tennis player Daniela Hantuchova.
- This April, Wes was ordered to pay his ex-wifey 6 million Euro. Gossips say more girls came forward claiming to have been with him: the typical bevvy of Spanish models, journalists etc. ‘Tis said he gets his party on frequently at nightclubs with Rafa Van Der Vaart.
- Finally, Fernando Gago or Fernando Torres: who needs a haircut more?