December 28th, 2010
Shacking Up At The Sheraton: Marco Borriello & Nina Senicar
We’re 60% convinced that these two are doing it. Image: Gossipblog.it.
Showbiz & sports. More and more, famous parties from either camp are joining forces, possibly destined for print publication purgatory.
Marco & Nina are not a new piece of news, but rumours of these two coupling up are making the rounds again. Because long-winded stories are weirdly becoming the norm during our week off, here’s the Kickette rundown of this supposed relationship, plus/minus style.
- The pair has been going steady for three months. MINUS 24 for the amount of twice-weekly visits Senicar has already made to Rome by way of Milan.
- She enters through the back door, which nets her PLUS 3 for engaging in hilariously shady business. But the fact that she does it to avoid paparazzi deserves a MINUS 5 because she thinks she’s more famous than she really is.
- PLUS 12 for Novella2000 catching them in the act, but MINUS 3 for grainy pictures, Marco’s awful hair and atrocious sweater.
- Borriello rents a room at the Sheraton instead of purchasing a sweet pad in the winding streets of Rome? MINUS 6 for being just plain weird and MINUS ANOTHER 3 for lack of economical efficiency.
- Remember this? PLUS 1 for each repeat viewing.
- Sneaky Senicar eats dinner and breakfast with Borriello during his Rome rendezvous. MINUS 1 for missing a food group that could potentially make her fat (and subsequently, undesirable).
- We’re throwing up some positive deuces with a PLUS 1 in honour of maturity, as we support one of the commenters from this article comparing Senicar to a callgirl. And, just because we can, we’re giving ourselves a PLUS 1 for speaking Italian well enough to giggle at the aforementioned snark.
- Big ups to Momma B., who scored Christmas alone time with her son and a PLUS 2 from us.
Borriello/Kickette (since we’re on the same team in life):+19