March 11th, 2010
Style Upgrade: Caroline Celico
It’s not often you find a WAG who likes to dress ten years older than her actual age, but Caroline Celico is master at rocking the matronly look, stepping out in clothes that pensioners wouldn’t be caught dead in.
There’s no denying she’s a gorgeous girl (with an equally beautiful husband and bubba to match), but her sartorial skills have us banging our fists on our laptops in exasperation.
We did the only thing we could: contacted the fashion police for an emergency restyle to preserve our sanity.
Here’s how we would upgrade Caroline Celico from prim and proper to fresh and young. Damn it, let’s infuse some much needed youthfulness into her wardrobe.
You likey? We’ll have our people contact her people.
1. Helmut Lang Double Contrast Layer Blazer
2. Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Leggings
3. Paul & Joe Sister Como Cowl Tassle Top
4. Agent Provocateur Gold New World Order Sovereign Pendant
5. Vivienne Westwood Red Chancery Clutch
6. House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Cocktail Ring
7. Jaeger London Metallic Heel Peep Toe
8. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Satin