November 16th, 2009
The Hook Up: Nicklas Bendtner and Caroline Fleming
Have you heard? We first discovered the news about our favourite Party Boy’s new love last week. We’ve compiled a few fascinating and entertaining details and thought we’d share with you in compact bullet-point form.
- It would seem that Nicklas Bendtner is dating Caroline Fleming, a baroness 13-years his senior.
- Video evidence of Caroline flirting with Nicklas (possibly pre-hook up) is available.
- In fact, the flirting was mutual:
- Caroline says to Nicklas, “So, you didn’t think you would be doing this?” He answers, “No, I didn’t think I would be this lucky.”
- Caroline says it’s sweet that Nicky has his parents and brother’s D.O.B. tattooed on his wrist. She follows this by telling him her birthday.
Nicklas: We can put that on. Where will you put mine then?
Caroline: On my butt.
Nicklas: You already have one there. [hello?]
Caroline writes her D.O.B. on his wrist.
- Caroline moved to England from Denmark when she was six.
- Prior to that she lived in a castle.
- She married Rory Fleming (he of 4th richest family in England, cousin who wrote James Bond fame), and had two children.
- We mentioned that she lived in a castle, yes? Want to make sure we don’t leave that info out.
- Is Caroline employed? Surely. Aside from her telly show, she’s modeled and published a cook book.
- Wait, we must add that in her telly program, she moves into people’s houses… and cleans them. She sends the wife away and on return the house is refurbished and the husband has been given love tips.
- This. From a woman that lived in a castle.
- She says she loves vacuuming for the immediate gratification.
- The Danish press are freaking out over this. They’ve dubbed Nicky the “ball baron.”
- Here are a few quotes from their objective reportage:
“She’s beautiful, noble and rich. He’s young, hot and famous. They’re the perfect couple, and apparently they’ve realised it themselves.” – Se & Hør
You can see Bendtner play football with Caroline’s 6 year old son, Alexander… Caroline is wearing boots, a dress and big sunglasses, while Nicklas is wearing jeans, a blazer and black gloves. MSN Star lounge.
- You know it’s serious when they’re reporting on clothing choices, Kickettes.
- Nicklas and Caroline have yet to publically confirm that they are involved.
- Random, but relevant: on November 9, NB was awarded the Footballer of the Year title at the Danish Football Awards. He brought no date. He came alone. His trousers, sadly, stayed on.
- Should we just declare Nicky Playboy of the year? Or does Frank Lampard still have a chance to take the title?
Big thanks to Nathalia and Melina for the translation!