November 5th, 2012
The Infidelity Files: Daniella Semaan
Sadly, we didn’t make all of them public and now can’t say “nyah, nyah told you so.”
Daniella Semaan’s ex-husband continues to paint Cesc’s new girlfriend in a not so positive light, unsurprisingly. Him being in cohoots with The Sun to disseminate such stories makes us itchy, also unsurprisingly. We can’t salvage any viable excuse which begs you not to, so please join in our game of ranking Eli Taktouk’s quotes in the order of how much (1) to little (5) you care about them.
(1) “We were trying for a baby when this happened.”
- Fabregasting, no?
(2) “He is 25 and a fool. She went after him and she would leave him as soon as his money and fame run out.”
- We refuse, in principle, to comment on this. We simply cannot.
(3) “I was completely numb and in shock for months.”
- Join the club, sir.
(4) “The minute I saw those pictures I felt disgusted by her behaviour and just cut off all emotions.”
- If you’re going to be a ‘player’, for God’s sake at least play properly and don’t get busted.
(5)”He is no David Beckham.”
- This one loses big in our little game. Every. Single. Time.
Are you totally still crushing hard on Cesc, Kickettes? At the point of thinking he could have an affair with Danielle Lloyd and you’d still be in love? Or did his appeal wear off too long ago for you to be bothered?