June 11th, 2010
World Cup 2010: Four Years In The Making
It’s here Kickettes! We made it! To coin a phrase from our girl Lainey, it’s Jumpy Claps all round.
Are you freaking out? We. Totes. Are.
We started anticipation-eating last night, and we plan on gaining at least a stone in solid liquorice nibs by the time this is over.
We’ve got lots of fun stuff to get to today, including our own WC(!) predictions, but let’s start things off by getting straight down to business.
Here’s what we’re asking our legion of footy-mad, footy-clever and footy-fantastic readers:
1. Who do you think will win the World Cup this year?
2. Who do you want to win the World Cup this year?
3. Where will you be watching the games?
Here’s what we really want to know:
4. Which player? If you had to choose. Just one. And you know exactly what we’re talking about.
Talk to us, ladies.
Don’t forget to visit the community and join in some of our buzzing World Cup conversations and message boards:
-We’ve got the World Cup 2010 Predictions Game, where you can make your predictions for the group stages;
-The World Cup Fever Thread – all things World Cup related;
- And if you’re up for a spot of ‘Baller Bingo, here’s where to go.